We strive to provide a world class learning experience to our students and to provide a high level of parental satisfaction.
- Make student learning the priority.
- Develop guaranteed curriculum and common assessments.
- Be positive, respectful, contributing members of our team and accept responsibilities for the success of our students and peers.
- Frequently monitor student progress and ensure additional support as needed.
- Staff will actively participate in professional development and effectively utilize technology.
- Staff will maintain open lines of communication, and celebrate achievement with students and parents.
- Teams will maintain consistent, quarterly goals in an effort to meet the expectations of the upcoming grade level.